Cardillong IsdaAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt
- 0.6 kilo (600g) Bangus, cut into serving portions
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Oil
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Oil
- 3/4 cup (70g) Onion, sliced
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (50g) Tomato, sliced
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Fish sauce
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 pc. (50g) Egg, beaten
- SEASON & FRY. Sprinkle salt on bangus. Set aside for 1 hour. In a pan, heat oil. Fry until golden brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In a separate pan, heat oil. Sauté onion, garlic and tomatoes until fragrant.
- SIMMER & SEASON. Add water and simmer. Add fish sauce, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well.
- STIR. Pour in beaten egg then stir gently until egg is cooked.
- SERVE. Add fried bangus. Serve while hot.
Add the beaten egg when the sauce is simmering to achieve a silky egg strands.
Cooking Time: minutes Preparation: 70 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 2 slices (75g) + 1/4 cup sauce (60ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Bangus is a good source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids that supports nerve and brain health.