Pancit PutiAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (100g) Pork, strips
- 1 cup (100g) Carrot, strips
- 1 cup (100g) Baguio beans, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) Water
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Fish sauce
- 3 cups (250g) Pancit Bihon, soaked, drained
- 1 cup (50g) Cabbage, shredded
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/8 tsp (0.3g) Black pepper, ground
- 2 Tbsps. (10g) Spring onion, chopped
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Stir-fry onion and garlic until fragrant. Add pork and cook until golden brown. Mix-in carrots and Baguio beans then stir-fry for another 1 minute.
- BOIL & MIX. Add water and fish sauce then bring to a boil. Add pancit bihon and cook until tender, then add cabbage and mix well.
- SEASON. Put AJI-NO-MOTO® and black pepper. Mix until well-incorporated.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter and sprinkle with spring onions (optional). Serve and enjoy!
You can add other types of vegetables you prefer for a more colorful and nutritious dish.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup (206g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pork is a good source of protein which repairs and strengthen body muscles.