Cauliflower Fried RiceThe Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (25g) Red onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup (100g) Carrot, small diced
- 1/4 cup (60g) Frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 cup (300g) Cauliflower, chopped into smaller pcs
- 2 pcs. (100g) Egg, beaten
- 1 kilo (1000g) Rice, cooked
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 1/8 cup (10g) Spring onion, chopped
- SAUTÉ. On a hot pan, add oil and sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add carrots, green peas, and cauliflower then sauté for 3 minutes.
- FRY. Make a hole in the center of the pan then pour beaten egg. Stir and scramble until cooked. Finally add in the rice and mix well.
- SEASON. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, and The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter. Top with spring onions and serve hot.
Keep the cauliflower crisp-tender, don’t let it get mushy and wet!
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1 cup (187.5g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Adding cauliflower to your typical fried rice will give more Dietary Fiber to the dish that supports a healthy bowel movement.