Chicken in Stir-fried Lemon Grass and ChiliesAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 1/2 cups (600g) Chicken thigh fillet, cubed
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Onion, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (15g) Ginger, grated
- 4 Tbsps. (26g) Lemongrass (Tanglad), finely chopped
- 2 pcs. (4g) Red chili, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Sugar
- 2 Tbsps. (10g) Spring onion, chopped (optional)
- SEASON. Season the chicken pieces with AJI-GINISA®. Mix then set aside for a few minutes.
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Stir-fry onion, garlic, ginger, lemongrass, and red chili until fragrant. Add the chicken then cook until chicken is slightly brown. Sprinkle sugar then stir well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate and garnish with spring onion (optional). Serve!
Finely chop or you may also opt to pound the white soft roots of the lemongrass since these contain most of the flavor and aroma.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1/2 cup (97g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken thighs contain Zinc that supports the immune system to help fight against diseases.