Chicken AdoboSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Whole chicken, adobo cut
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 2 cups (500ml) Water
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Vinegar
- 6 cloves (36g) Garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp (3g) Black peppercorn
- 2 pcs. (2g) Bay leaf
- 1 1/2 packs (45g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- MARINADE. In a bowl, combine chicken and soy sauce. Mix well and marinade for 10 minutes.
- SEAR. In a pot, heat oil. Sear chicken on all sides.
- SIMMER. Add the rest of the marinade, water, vinegar, garlic, pepper, and bay leaf. Simmer until chicken is tender.
- SEASON. Add SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce then mix well. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving dish. Enjoy hot.
Searing the chicken gives an added flavor to the dish.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 pc. chicken, 2 Tbsps. sauce (87g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken is a good source of B Vitamins that helps keep our nerves healthy.