Chicken Cordon BleuCRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs
- 2 cups (500g) Chicken breast fillet
- 8 pcs (120g) Cheese, sliced
- 8 pcs (100g) Ham, sliced
- 1 pack (100g) Crispy Fry® Seasoned Crumbs
- TENDERIZE. On a countertop, place chicken breast fillet between two cling wraps fold. Flatten the fillet using a rolling pin.
- ASSEMBLE. Remove one side of the cling wrap. Assemble the roll by placing slices of ham and cheese on top of the flatten chicken fillet. Roll it tightly and secure the ends with a toothpick.
- COAT. Dredge and coat chicken roll with Crispy Fry® Seasoned Crumbs. Shake off excess breading.
- BAKE. Place chicken rolls in a roasting pan and bake for 30 minutes in a 175 degrees Celsius preheated oven.
- SERVE. Slice chicken into serving portions. Transfer into a serving plate or container. Serve and enjoy.
You can chill rolled chicken for at least 30 minutes in order to firm up the structure. This makes the coating process easier.
Cooking Time: 40 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 3 to 4 slices (70g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken is a good source of Protein for muscle building.