Chicken BinakolThe Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 1 tablespoon (12ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon (12g) Garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup (33g) Ginger, sliced
- 500g Chicken
- 1 liter (1000ml) Water
- 2 cups (290g) Papaya, unripe, cube
- 1/2 cup (50g) Coconut meat
- 1/4 cup (50ml) Coconut water
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) Fish sauce
- 1 pack The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- SAUTE. In a pot, add oil and saute onion, garlic, and ginger until translucent and fragrant. Then, add chicken and brown it a bit.
- SIMMER. Pour in water and ring to a boil and lower down to simmer.
- ADD. When chicken is almost cooked, add in papaya, coconut meat, and coconut water.
- SEASON. Season with fish sauce and The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix. Serve hot.
You may add more coconut meat and coconut water based on preference.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup (360g each)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Coconut water is a rich source of antioxidants that protects the body from free radicals.