Squash-Carrot PattyPORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (140 grams) Lean pork, grounded
- 1 1/4 cup (100 grams) Carrot, grated
- 1 cup (177 grams) Squash, grated
- 1/4 cup (35 grams) Onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon (12 grams) Garlic, minced
- 1 piece Egg
- 2 pieces Sliced bread, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 grams) Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.60 grams) Black pepper, ground
- 1 pack (8 grams) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 5 tablespoon (25 mL) Cooking oil
- MIX. In a bowl, mix ground pork, carrots, squash, onion, garlic, egg and sliced bread.
- SEASON. Season with salt, pepper, and PORKSAVOR®.
- FORM. Take 1 tablespoon of the meat mixture and form into a patty.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil and fry the meat balls until golden brown. Drain excess oil from the patties by placing them on a strainer or plate lined with table napkin.
Freeze the patties for at least 3 hours or overnight to prevent the patties from breaking during frying.
Cooking Time: 25 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 3 pieces (90g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (mg RE)
Niacin (mg NE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Both carrot and squash are rich sources of Vitamin A which helps maintain healthy eyesight!