Rainbow SandwichAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 cup (225g) Cream cheese
- 1/4 pack (2.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. (0.5g) Salt
- 10 pcs. (200g) Wheat bread, toasted
- 1 cup (50g) Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup (100g) Cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup (20g) Bean sprouts, blanched
- 1/2 cup (40g) Yellow bell pepper, thin slices
- 3 Tbsps. (60g) Carrots, sliced
- 3 Tbsps. (60g) Red bell pepper, thin slices
- 1/2 cup (100g) Tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup (40g) Purple cabbage, shredded
- MIX. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, AJI-NO-MOTO®, and salt. Mix well.
- ASSEMBLE. Spread the cream cheese on each slice of bread. Take one slice of the bread and layer the veggies, starting with the romaine lettuce, cucumber, bean sprouts, yellow bell pepper, carrots, red bell peppers, tomato and purple cabbage.
- SERVE. Place the other piece of bread on top, cream cheese side down, and gently press the sandwich together. Serve and enjoy!
You may use a toothpick or wrap it in sandwich paper to secure the sandwich. Make sure to remove the toothpick before eating.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
"Consuming colorful vegetables provides us a variety of nutrients and antioxidants that our bodies need to prevent sicknesses. Reduced Sodium by 35% Original Sodium content: 3/4 tsp. (3.5g) Salt"