Chicken Breast BinacolThe Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (24ml) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (100g) Red onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup (100g) Ginger, strips
- 1/2 cup (70g) Garlic, minced
- 1 kilo (1000g) Chicken breast, bone-in, Tinola-cut
- 1 Tbsp. (16ml) Fish sauce
- 10 1/2 cups (2625ml) Coconut water
- 5 cups (800g) Unripe papaya, wedges
- 3 cups (450g) Coconut meat, strips
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 1 teapsoon (3g) Whole peppercorns
- 4 cups (110g) Chili leaves
- 1 stalk (3g) Lemon grass (optional)
- SAUTE. In a pot , heat oil, saute onions, ginger and garlic for 2-3 minutes.
- SEAR. Add chicken and cook for about 5-7 minutes or until the chicken starts to change color and juices run clear. Stir occasionally. Season with fish sauce, and cook for another 1-2 minutes, mix well.
- BOIL & SIMMER. Add coconut water and bring to a boil, skimming all scum that float on top. Add papaya and coconut meat , simmer for a few minutes.
- SEASON. Add The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix, and whole peppercorns. Mix well.
- SERVE. Add chili leaves and cook for one minute. Serve while hot.
For a softer and more tender coconut meat, buy young coconut meat.
Cooking Time: 45 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size:
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Ascorbic Acid (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Coconut water is a rich source of antioxidants that supports immunity.