Egg-Drop SandwichAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
For the Scrambled Egg:
- 4 pcs. (200g) Eggs
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Milk
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/10 tsp. (0.5g) Salt
- 3 Tbsps. (45g) Butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup (50g) Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (30g) Condensed milk
- 1 tsp. (5g) Sriracha
- 5 pcs. (250g) Wheat bread
- 5 slices (40g) Cheese
- 1 cup (80g) Mushroom, sliced, toasted
- MIX. In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, AJI-NO-MOTO® and salt. Mix well with a fork.
- FRY. In a pan, melt butter, Pour in the egg mixture then stir gently to form soft curds. Set aside.
- MIX. In a small bowl, combine mayo, condensed milk, and sriracha.
- TOAST. In a pan, toast the bread on both sides. Set aside.
- SERVE. To assemble the sandwich, spread the sauce on the slices of bread. Place the cheese, egg, and mushroom in between the sliced bread. Serve and enjoy!
Do not overcook the scrambled eggs to avoid a dry and crumbly appearance. Scrambled eggs should look silky and shiny for a more appetizing taste and appearance.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 slice bread with 1/3 cup filling (130g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggs are good sources of Choline which play an important role in brain and spinal cord development during pregnancy.
Reduced Sodium by 37%.
Original Sodium content: 1 tsp. (5g) Salt