Cheesy Veggie Stir-fryAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 2 cups (400g) Chicken breast, sliced
- 1/2 cup (50g) Onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup (50g) Carrot, medium cubes
- 1/4 cup (50g) Zucchini, sliced
- 2 cups (250g) Mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 cup (50g) Bean sprouts, washed
- 1/2 cup (50g) Red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup (80g) Cheese, quickmelt, shredded
- 1/2 pack (9g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- PAN-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Pan-fry chicken until golden brown.
- STIR-FRY. Add onion then cook for a minute. Add carrot and zucchini. Cook until tender. Then add mushroom, bean sprouts, bell pepper then top with shredded cheese.
- SEASON. Add AJI-SHIO® Garlic. Mix well then cook for 30 seconds.
- SERVE. Transfer into a bowl. Serve.
Instead of mixing the cheese with the vegetables, you may add the cheese on top of the vegetables then place in a toaster for 5 minutes for a melted cheese effect.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Mushrooms contain B-vitamins such as Riboflavin and Niacin that help in releasing energy from nutrients.