Ginisang AlugbatiAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (250g) Pork liempo, strips
- 1 cup (130g) Onion, chopped
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (90g) Tomato, chopped
- 1 bunch (400g) Alugbati leaves
- 1/4 tsp. (1.25g) Ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy sauce
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- SEAR. In a hot pan with oil, sear liempo until the surface slightly turns brown.
- SAUTÉ. Add onion, garlic and tomato. Sauté for 2 minutes. Add alugbati leaves.
- SEASON. Add ground black pepper, soy sauce and AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter and serve while hot.
Sear pork liempo only up to a time that surfaces have turned slightly brown.
Cooking Time: 45 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 3/4 cup (90g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 48% Original seasoning/condiment: 1 tsp. (5.5g) Salt. Alugbati is a good source of folate — a mineral essential for women of child-bearing age that prevents the development of birth defects among infants.