Chicken LollipopTASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Regular)
- 1 liter Cooking oil
- 1 kilogram Chicken lollipop
- 1 pack (67g) TASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Regular)
- 6 tablespoons Ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons Brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vinegar, white
- MIX. In a bowl, mix all ingredients for the sauce. Stir well until sugar is dissolved.
- MIX and COAT.. In a separate bowl, pour TASTY BOY® (Regular). Add the chicken lollipop until completely coated.
- DEEP-FRY. In a large pot, pour oil and heat it up to 300°F-350°F. Fry the chicken 5 minutes each side and drain with tissue or on a colander.
- TOSS. Toss the chicken into the sauce mixture and mix well. Serve hot.
1. Toss in the chicken to the sauce mixture when it is still hot. This would allow the sauce to stick to the chicken better. 2. Sauce mixture ratio may be adjusted depending on own preference. 3. Making a batter out of the breading mixture will create a better color for the chicken and protecting the chicken from drying too quickly. Using the breading alone to coat the chicken is accepted as well.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken is a good source of Vitamin B3 (Niacin) that helps lower bad cholesterol.