Chinese Umami Tomato EggAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp. (3g) Cornstarch
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Water
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Tomato catsup
- 1 tsp. (5g) Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 6 pcs. (300g) Egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Cherry tomato, halved
- 1 Tbsp. (7g) Scallions, chopped
- 1 tsp. (3g) Ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup (68g) Cornstarch-catsup mixture
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (14g) Scallions, chopped
- MIX. To prepare cornstarch-catsup mixture, combine cornstarch, water, catsup, and sugar in a bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- STIR-FRY. To cook Chinese Umami Tomato Egg, heat oil in a pan. Pour beaten eggs and stir-fry until done. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In the same pan, heat oil. Sauté tomato until slightly soft. Then add the scrambled egg, scallions, ginger, cornstarch-catsup mixture. Mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Garnish with scallions. Serve and enjoy while hot.
Beat the eggs vigorously before adding to the pan to get a fluffier texture.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 3/4 cup (141.5g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tomatoes are rich sources of Lycopene that helps boost immunity.