Chicken LongganisaAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix, SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 cups (400g) Ground chicken
- 2 pcs. (30g) Bread, shredded
- 1/2 cup (125g) Brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (75g) Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Vinegar, white
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (9g) All-purpose flour
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp. (5g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 4 Tbsps. (60ml) Cooking oil
- 4 Tbsps. (60ml) Water
- Salted egg, cut into half (optional)
- Tomato, sliced (optional)
- Parsley, chopped or in small bunches (optional)
- MIX. In a bowl, combine chicken, bread, sugar, garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, flour, AJI-GINISA®, and SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce. Mix until well-incorporated.
- WRAP & FREEZE. Place 2 Tbsps. (28g) of the mixture on a wax paper and wrap while forming into a log. Store in the freezer overnight.
- FRY & STEAM. In a pan, heat oil. Remove longganisa from wax paper and fry until lightly brown on the outside. Add water then cover the pan. Let it steam for 3-5 minutes or until chicken longganisa is cooked through.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Optional to garnish with salted egg, tomato, and parsley. Serve and enjoy.
It's better to steam-fry the chicken longganisa if it will be cooked immediately after storing from the freezer. You may opt to thaw it for at least 20-30 minutes before frying.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 3 pcs. (69g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken contains a good amount of Vitamin B12 that helps prevent anemia.