Chicken SopasThe Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) Cooking Oil
- 1 Tbsp. (13 g) Red Onions, sliced
- 1/2 Tbsp. (8 g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (80 g) Chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup (68 g) Carrots, small cubed
- 4 cups (1000 ml) Water
- 1 Tbsp. (10 g) Margarine
- 1 cup (110 g) Elbow Macaroni
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Evaporated Milk
- 2 Tbsps. (30 g) The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 2 cups (140 g) Cabbage, shredded
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil to sauté onion and garlic. Add the chicken and cook until it turns light brown. Add carrots and continue cooking for 30 seconds.
- BOIL. Add water, margarine and elbow macaroni. Cook according to the pack's instruction. Let it boil. Add the evaporated milk.
- SEASON. Add The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix and ground black pepper. Mix well.
- BOIL. Add the cabbage and boil for at least 5 minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving bowl, Serve and enjoy.
For a full-bodied taste, using bone-in chicken. Then simmer the chicken in aromatics until cooked through and flake the meat.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Evaporated milk contains Vitamin A, Calcium, and Phosphorus which is essential for the different bodily functions of the body.