Chicken Noodle SoupAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 cup (62.5 ml) Oil
- 1 cup (150 g) Red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup (100 g) Sweet ham, sliced
- 1 cup (250 g) Chicken breast, boiled, shredded
- 8 cups (2000 ml) Chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) Fish sauce
- 1 pack (11 g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 cups (400 g) Fresh egg noodles, washed
- 2 pcs (120 g) Eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup (15 g) Toasted garlic
- 1/2 cup (30 g) Spring onions, chopped
- SAUTÉ. In a pan with hot oil, sauté onion until fragrant. Add sweet ham and chicken breast. Mix well.
- BOIL. Add chicken broth and let it boil for about 15 minutes.
- SEASON. Add fish sauce and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Add fresh egg noodles and beaten eggs. Mix well.
- SERVE. Top with toasted garlic and spring onions before transferring into a soup bowl. Serve and enjoy.
When it comes to making clear, brothy soups, the stock that you use is the most important ingredient. Poorly flavoured stock will ruin the entire pot of soup. For clear soups, homemade broth is always the best choice.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken has Tryptophan, an amino acid that is responsible for raising Serotonin levels in your brain. Serotonin is the key hormone that stabilizes our mood, feelings of well-being, and happiness.