Potato Egg Sandwich Meal for KidsAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 pcs. (100g) Egg, boiled, chopped
- 1/4 cup (52.5g) Potato, boiled, mashed
- 1/2 cup (100g) Mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. (1.3g) Black pepper, ground
- 1/4 tsp. (1.3g) Salt, iodized
- 1 tsp. (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 8 pcs. (160g) Tasty bread, Pan Amerikano
- 1/4 cup (30g) Cucumber, with skin, sliced
- 1/4 cup (30g) Tomato, sliced
- MIX. In a bowl, mix egg, potato, mayonnaise, pepper, salt, and AJI-NO-MOTO®.
- STUFF. Get 1 tasty bread and put on top 2 slices each of cucumber and tomato. Stuff with 2 Tbsps. potato-egg mixture. Put on top another tasty bread.
- SERVE. Slice bread into half. You may also slice into squares or diagonal. To prepare Potato Egg Sandwich meal for kids, slice bread into half then assemble to a plate. Serve with 1/2 pc apple and 1 glass of milk.
If no cucumber and tomato are available, you may use lettuce as vegetable replacement.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: - 1 Potato Egg Sandwich (100g) - 1/2 pc apple (40g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Potatoes are rich in Carbohydrates that gives energy for the body.