Chicken Pancit CantonThe Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (250g) Chicken breast, sliced
- 1/2 cup (40g) Snow peas, trimmed
- 1/2 cup (50g) Carrot, cut into strips
- 2 1/2 cups (625ml) Water
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (225g) Pancit canton
- 1/2 cup (25g) Cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Pepper, ground
- 1/2 Tbsp. (7.5g) The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil and sauté onion and garlic. Add chicken and sauté until light brown. Add snowpeas and carrots then sauté for 2 minutes.
- BOIL. Add water and soy sauce. Let it boil then add pancit canton. Simmer until noodles are cooked. Add in cabbage then mix well.
- SEASON. Add pepper and The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix. Mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy.
You may cook the noodles separately from the chicken and vegetables.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken breast is a great source of Vitamin B3 that keeps the nerves healthy and helps regulate metabolism.