Chicken ParmigianaThe Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix, TASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Regular)
- 3/4 kilo (750g) Chicken breast, fillet
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 2 pcs. (100g) Egg, beaten
- 3/4 pack (48.75g) TASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Regular)
- 2 cups (500ml) Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 cup (250ml) Tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup (75g) Cheese, grated
- SEASON. On a plate, add chicken breast and The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix. Mix well.
- COAT. Dip the chicken fillet on the beaten eggs. Coat with TASTY BOY® (Regular) until fully covered.
- DEEP-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry chicken fillet until it turns golden brown. Drain excess oil using a strainer or colander.
- ASSEMBLE & SERVE. Place chicken on a plate then spread tomato sauce on top. Add grated cheese. Serve and enjoy.
You may use mozzarella cheese and bake the chicken parmigiana at 180°C for 5-10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 12 Serving size: 1 slice Chicken Parmigiana (92.7g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken breast, compared to other cuts of chicken, contains the most Protein with the least amount of Fat.