Chicken ParmigianaThe Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix, TASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Regular)
- 3/4 kilo (750g) Chicken breast, fillet
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 2 pcs. (100g) Egg, beaten
- 3/4 pack (48.75g) TASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Regular)
- 2 cups (500ml) Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 cup (250ml) Tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup (75g) Cheese, grated
- SEASON. On a plate, add chicken breast and The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix. Mix well.
- COAT. Dip the chicken fillet on the beaten eggs. Coat with TASTY BOY® (Regular) until fully covered.
- DEEP-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry chicken fillet until it turns golden brown. Drain excess oil using a strainer or colander.
- ASSEMBLE & SERVE. Place chicken on a plate then spread tomato sauce on top. Add grated cheese. Serve and enjoy.
You may use mozzarella cheese and bake the chicken parmigiana at 180°C for 5-10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken breast, compared to other cuts of chicken, contains the most Protein with the least amount of Fat.