Tofu GinilingAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Onion, minced
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Tomato paste
- 1/2 cup (70g) Potato, small cube
- 1/2 cup (70g) Carrots, small cube
- 1 block (500g) Tofu, crumbled, squeezed
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 tsps. (10g) Sugar, brown
- 1/8 tsp. (0.5g) Black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup (30g) Bell pepper, green, small cube
- SAUTE. In a pan, heat oil then saute garlic and onion until fragrant. Add tomato paste, potato, and carrots, continue to saute until vegetables have soften.
- SIMMER. Add tofu and water, mix well and simmer for few minutes.
- SEASON. Mix-in soy sauce, AJI-NO-MOTO®, sugar, black pepper, and bell pepper. Mix well and simmer for 1 minute.
- SERVE. Transfer onto a serving plate then serve.
Freeze the tofu then thaw and squeeze out water prior to cooking to have a meatier texture.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 3/4 cup (135g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tofu is a good source of Calcium which is important in keeping our teeth and bones strong.