Chicken & Pork AdoboAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 kg (500g) Pork, Kasim
- 1/2 kg (500g) Chciken, adobo cut
- 5 Tbsp. (40g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Vinegar
- 1 cup (240ml) Water
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 tsp. (3.6g) Black Peppercorn, whole
- 2 pcs. (0g) Bay leaf
- 4 Tbsp. (60ml) Cooking Oil
- 1 cup (183g) Potato, wedges
- MARINATE. In a bowl, combine Pork, chicken, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar and water. Marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Cover and place in the refrigerator. Set aside.
- BOIL. Transfer the marinated pork and marinade to a pot. Let it boil for 15 minutes or until meat is tender.
- SEASON. Season with AJI-NO-MOTO®, peppercorns, and bay leaf. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- FRY. While meat is simmering, heat oil in a separate pan and fry the potatoes until sides are golden brown.
- SIMMER & SERVE. Add fried potatoes to the meat and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a serving plate and enjoy!
To thicken the sauce, you may add diced chicken liver or pork liver.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Meat is an excellent source of Protein, Vitamin B12, Niacin, and Selenium. These are good for muscle and bone health, helps establish good appetite and metabolism.