Chicken Satay OmeletteAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 cup (60g) Peanut butter
- 8 tsps. (40ml) Coconut cream
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Water
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Brown sugar
- 6 pcs. (300g) Egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Milk, fresh
- 1 pack (11g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 4 Tbsps. (60ml) Cooking oil
- 3/4 cup (180g) Chicken, boiled, shredded
- 1/3 cup (50g) Red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (60g) Cucumber, thin round sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (10g) Parsley, chopped (optional)
- SIMMER. To make Peanut Sauce, get a pan then combine peanut butter, coconut cream, water, soy sauce, and brown sugar. Mix well then let it simmer for 2-3 minutes or until smooth. Set aside.
- MIX. To make an Egg Mixture, get a bowl then combine eggs, milk, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Beat well using a fork.
- FRY. In a large pan, heat oil. Pour the egg mixture and form a thin egg sheet. Add the chicken, bell pepper, cucumber, and peanut sauce. Fold the omelet then cook for a minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate then garnish with parsley (optional). Serve and enjoy.
To avoid a lumpy satay sauce, make sure to mix the satay mixture at a low flame until well combined.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Peanut butter contains ample amount of Monounsaturated Fatty Acids that help reduce bad cholesterol in the body. Reduced sodium by 34% Original sodium content: 1 1/2 tsp. (7.5g) Salt