Fish cake KimbapSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (200g) Fish cake sheets, cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup (50g) Green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup (75g) Carrot, cut into thin strips
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 5 cups (800g) White rice, short grain, cooked
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Sesame oil
- 5 pcs. (15g) Nori sheet
- 1 Tbsp. (9g) Sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Spring onion, chopped (optional)
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Stir-fry fish cakes, green bell pepper, and carrots separately for 1 minute each.
- SEASON. Season the kimbap fillings with SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce and soy sauce. Mix well then set aside.
- MIX. In a bowl, combine rice, salt, and sesame oil. Mix well then set aside.
- ASSEMBLE & ROLL. To prepare the kimbap, place 1/2 cup of rice then flatten evenly onto a nori sheet. Add the Kimbap fillings. Roll the kimbap tightly. Do the same for the rest.
- SERVE. Slice each roll into 10 equal slices, then garnish with sesame seeds and spring onions. (optional). Serve!
Use a sharp knife to slice the kimbap to prevent it from falling apart.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 roll or 12 slices
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
White rice mostly contains Carbohydrates which is the body's main source of energy to help jump start your day!