Chicken Sotanghon SoupAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) Cooking oil
- 1 Tablespoon (15 grams) Onions, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons (30 grams) Garlic, minced
- 2 stalks (20 grams) Celery, chopped
- 1/2 kilo (500 grams) Chicken breast, filleted, flaked
- 2.5 Liters (2,500 ml) Chicken stock
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Annatto water
- 1 cup (200 grams) Sotanghon noodles, soaked, drained
- 1/2 cup (120 grams) Carrots, julienne
- 1 1/2 cups (150 grams) Cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 pack (5 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons (23 ml) Fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon (4 grams) Pepper, black, ground
- 2 Tablespoons (30 grams) Garlic, peeled, sliced, roasted
- 1/2 cup (120 grams) Spring onions, chopped
- Sauté. In a pan heat oil, sauté onion and garlic until onions become soft and fragrant.
- Boil & Simmer. Add celery, chicken and chicken stock, let it boil. Add annatto water and sotanghon noodles, and then cover and simmer for ten (10) minutes. Add carrots and cabbage then cook for another minute.
- Season. Add AJI-NO-MOTO®, fish sauce and pepper. Mix well and cook for another minute.
- Serve. Transfer to a serving bowl. Top with toasted garlic and spring onions. Serve and enjoy.
For a recipe with so many ingredients, it would be better to group them according to the sequence of the procedure to save time and avoid confusion while cooking.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1/2 cup (112 g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken breast is high in Protein which is needed for the building and repair of muscles.