Chicken Veggie Nuggets Meal for KidsCRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups (125g) Ground chicken
- 1/4 cup (25g) Malunggay, minced
- 1 cup (100g) Carrot, nilaga, dinurog
- 1 cup (100g) Squash, nilaga, dinurog
- 1 cup (100g) Potato, nilaga, dinurog
- 1/4 cup (60g) All-purpose flour
- 1 pc. (50g) Egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt, iodized
- 1/8 tsp. (0.3g) Ground black pepper
- 1 pack (50g) CRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking oil
- 1/3 cup (75g) Banana ketchup
- 1/2 cup (115g) Mayonnaise
- MIX & SHAPE. In a bowl, combine ground chicken, malunggay, carrot, squash, potato, flour, egg, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Scoop 2 Tbsps (30g) of the mixture then form into nuggets of different shapes (e.g. ball, bone, bell, or boots).
- FRY. Coat the nuggets in CRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs. Heat oil in a pan, then fry the nuggets until golden brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- MIX. In a bowl, combine banana ketchup and mayonnaise.
- SERVE. To prepare Chicken Veggie Nuggets meal for kids, assemble to a plate 3 pcs nuggets, 2 Tbsps mayo-ketchup, and 1/2 cup rice. Serve with 1 slice mango and 1 glass of water.
Make various nugget shapes like ball, bone, bell, and boot shapes.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 40 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: - 3 pcs Chicken Veggie Nuggets (83g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1 slice mango (60g) - 1 glass water (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Malunggay is a rich source of Vitamin C that supports wound healing and in maintaining healthy skin.