Chili Scrambled Egg ToastAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
For the scrambled egg:
- 5 pcs. (250g) Eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Fresh milk
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. (2g) Salt
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Oil
- 3 Tbsps. (45g) Garlic masala
- 5 pcs. (100g) Wheat bread, toasted
- 1 cup (200g) Tomato, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Spring onion, chopped
- MIX. In a bowl, combine eggs, fresh milk, AJI-NO-MOTO®, and salt. Using a fork, beat eggs until well blended.
- FRY. Heat oil in a pan. Pour the beaten eggs. Stir and cook the eggs until soft curds form. Set aside.
- ASSEMBLE & SERVE. To prepare the toast, spread garlic masala on a toasted wheat bread. Then add tomatoes and cooked egg. Garnish with spring onion. Serve and enjoy.
You can use a ring mold to cook the eggs for an aesthetic appearance.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 slice bread with 1/4 cup scrambled egg (130g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggs are good sources of Selenium that supports our body's immune system. Reduced Sodium by 30% Original Sodium content: 1 1/4 tsp. (6g) Salt