Cabbage Pancakes Meal for KidsAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3/4 cup (90g) Flour
- 2 pcs. (100g) Egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup (187.5ml) Evaporated milk
- 2 1/2 cup (140g) Cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup (125g) Carrot, strips
- 2 Tbsp. (30g) Onion, minced
- 2 tsp. (10g) Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. (10g) Kinchay, minced
- 1 tsp. (5g) Salt, iodized
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp. (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. (7.5g) Butter
- 1/2 Tbsp. (7.5g) Flour, all-purpose
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Evaporated milk
- 1/8 tsp. (0.6g) Salt
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Kinchay, minced
- MIX. Make batter by mixing together flour, egg, and milk in a bowl. Set aside.
- MIX. On a separate bowl, mix cabbage, carrot, onion, garlic, kinchay, salt, pepper, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix the vegetable mixture into the batter.
- FRY. Heat oil in a pan. Get 1/4 cup of mixture and fry into a round shape. Flip to the other side after 5 minutes until both sides are cooked. Drain the oil and set aside.
- MIX. On a small pan, melt butter. Mix it with flour and mix until it turns color gold. Slowly pour milk until lumps are removed. Add salt and kinchay and set aside.
- SERVE. To prepare Cabbage Pancakes meal for kids, assemble 2 pcs Cabbage Pancake, 2 Tbsps sauce, and 1/2 cup rice to a plate. Serve with 1/2 pc apple and 1 glass of milk.
You may cover the pan while cooking the pancake to speed up its cooking.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: - 2 pcs. Cabbage Pancake + 1 Tbsp Sauce (160g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1/2 pc apple (40g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Cabbage is rich in dietary fiber that helps in better bowel movement.