Chopsuey Chowder RecipeAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups (450 mg) Chopsuey, cooked
- 1 cup (200 mg) Squash, cubed
- 1 cup (250 ml) Water
- 1 pack ( 7mg) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (60 mg) All Purpose Cream
- 1/4 cup (50 mg) Shrimp, shelled, boiled
- BOIL. In a pot, mix chopsuey, squash, and water. Season with AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix, Boil until squash is tender.
- BLEND. In a food processor, blend chopsuey mixture until well blended.
- BLEND. Add all-purpose cream. Blend for 2 more minutes.
- ASSEMBLE. On a serving bowl, pour blended chopsuey mixture. Top with shrimp.
- SERVE. and Enjoy.
Cube squash into smaller sizes to fasten up the boiling process.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
The dish is packed with vitamins and minerals. Thru blending the vegetables, it will be more palatable and appetizing to kids who are picky eaters.