Ginisang Tuna at TokwaAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) Onions, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons (30 grams) Garlic, chopped
- 1/4 kilo (250 grams) Tuna, cubed
- 2 blocks (400 grams) Tokwa, fried cubed
- 4 teaspoons (20 ml) Calamansi juice
- 1/2 pack (5 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 4 teaspoons (20 ml) Fish sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.2) Pepper, black, ground
- 1 cup (30 grams) Spring onions, chopped
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil, sauté onion and garlic. Add tuna, tokwa and calamansi juice . Cook for 1-3 minutes.
- SEASON. Sprinkle AJI-NO-MOTO®, add fish sauce and pepper, mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate and top with spring onions. Serve and enjoy
Make sure to drain well the tokwa before frying to achieve better texture.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 7 Serving size: 1 cup (100 g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tofu is rich in Calcium and Vitamin D that is good for bone’s health. Reduced sodium by 30% Original sodium content: 1/4 cup (55 ml) Fish sauce