Ginisang Tuna at TokwaAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) Onions, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons (30 grams) Garlic, chopped
- 1/4 kilo (250 grams) Tuna, cubed
- 2 blocks (400 grams) Tokwa, fried cubed
- 4 teaspoons (20 ml) Calamansi juice
- 1/2 pack (5 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 4 teaspoons (20 ml) Fish sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.2) Pepper, black, ground
- 1 cup (30 grams) Spring onions, chopped
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil, sauté onion and garlic. Add tuna, tokwa and calamansi juice . Cook for 1-3 minutes.
- SEASON. Sprinkle AJI-NO-MOTO®, add fish sauce and pepper, mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate and top with spring onions. Serve and enjoy
Make sure to drain well the tokwa before frying to achieve better texture.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tofu is rich in Calcium and Vitamin D that is good for bone’s health. Reduced sodium by 30% Original sodium content: 1/4 cup (55 ml) Fish sauce