Pork Chao FanSARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 2 pcs. (100g) Egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup (180g) Ground pork
- 1/4 cup (35g) Red onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (50g) Kangkong leaves and stems, chopped
- 4 cups (640g) Rice, cooked
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- SCRAMBLE. In a wok, heat oil. Scramble eggs until soft curds form. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In the same wok with remaining oil, add ground pork then cook until browned. Then sauté onion and garlic until fragrant.
- STIR-FRY. Add kangkong leaves and rice. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- SEASON. Add SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning. Mix well for 2 minutes or until each grain of rice is coated with the seasoning.
- SERVE. Transfer to a bowl. Serve while hot.
You may use one-day old rice for better texture of fried rice. You may also opt to add a few drops of sesame oil for added flavor and aroma.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Rice is a good source of Carbohydrates which is the main source of energy of the brain.