Creamy Chicken with Pineapple and Carrots Meal for KidsThe Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 4 Tbsps. (60ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Chicken breast, cubed
- 2 cups (225g) Carrot, medium diced
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) Potato, medium diced
- 1 cup (250g) All-purpose cream
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Water
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Light Syrup, from canned pineapples
- 1 cup (150g) Pineapple, canned,
- 2 cups (225g) Baguio beans,
- 2 tsps. (10g) The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt, iodized
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add chicken then cook until light brown. Add carrot and potato.
- SIMMER. Add cream, water, and light syrup. Lower the fire then let it simmer until vegetables are tender. Add pineapple and baguio beans then cook for another minute.
- SEASON. Add The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix and salt. Mix well.
- SERVE. To prepare Creamy Chicken with Pineapple and Carrots meal for kids, assemble to a bowl 1/2 cup Creamy Chicken with Pineapple and Carrots. Then serve with 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 pc apple, and 1 glass of water.
For a sweeter sauce, add more light syrup from the canned pineapples.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: - 1 cup Creamy Chicken with Pineapple and Carrots (230g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1/2 pc apple (40g) - 1 glass water (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Potatoes are good sources of Carbohydrates and B-Vitamins that gives energy to the body.