Spring RollAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3 cups (500 grams) Sotanghon noodles, soaked, drained
- 1 cup (200 grams) Shrimp, sliced thinly
- 1 cup (200 grams) Wood ear, sliced thinly
- 1 cup (130 grams) Carrots, minced
- 1/2 cup (120 grams) Onions, minced
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) Garlic, chopped
- 4 Tablespoons (60 grams) Sugar
- 1/2 pack (5 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 Tablespoon (7.5 grams) Salt
- 1 teaspoon (1 gram) Pepper, black, ground
- 25 pieces (25 grams) Lumpia wrapper
- 1 cup (250 ml) Cooking oil
- MIX. In a bowl put sotanghon noodles, shrimp, wood ear, carrots, onions, garlic and sugar.
- SEASON. Add AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, salt and black pepper.
- ASSEMBLE. Spoon at least 2 tablespoons of the mixture over the lumpia wrapper, fold both ends then roll. Moist with water to seal.
- DEEP-FRY. Heat oil in a pan and fry spring roll until golden brown. Rest for at least 5 minutes to drain the excess oil.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate and serve with your preferred dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Do not cover fried spring rolls after cooking to ensure its crispiness upon serving.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 2 pieces (124 grams)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 31% Original sodium content: 1 Tablespoon (15 grams) Salt. Rice noodles have higher glycemic index than egg noodles, which means your body breaks them down into sugar and can be absorbed more quickly.