Spring RollAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3 cups (500 grams) Sotanghon noodles, soaked, drained
- 1 cup (200 grams) Shrimp, sliced thinly
- 1 cup (200 grams) Wood ear, sliced thinly
- 1 cup (130 grams) Carrots, minced
- 1/2 cup (120 grams) Onions, minced
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) Garlic, chopped
- 4 Tablespoons (60 grams) Sugar
- 1/2 pack (5.5 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 Tablespoon (7.5 grams) Salt
- 1 teaspoon (1 gram) Pepper, black, ground
- 25 pieces (25 grams) Lumpia wrapper
- 1 cup (250 ml) Cooking oil
- MIX. In a bowl put sotanghon noodles, shrimp, wood ear, carrots, onions, garlic and sugar.
- SEASON. Add AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, salt and black pepper.
- ASSEMBLE. Spoon at least 2 tablespoons of the mixture over the lumpia wrapper, fold both ends then roll. Moist with water to seal.
- DEEP-FRY. Heat oil in a pan and fry spring roll until golden brown. Rest for at least 5 minutes to drain the excess oil.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate and serve with your preferred dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Do not cover fried spring rolls after cooking to ensure its crispiness upon serving.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 31% Original sodium content: 1 Tablespoon (15 grams) Salt. Rice noodles have higher glycemic index than egg noodles, which means your body breaks them down into sugar and can be absorbed more quickly.