Creamy Vegetables & MacaroniAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Liter (1000ml) Water
- 0.2 kg (200g) Macaroni, dry
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (25g) Onion, minced
- 2 1/2 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (75g) Cauliflower, florettes
- 1/2 cup (45g) Shiitake mushrooms, rehydrated, sliced
- 3/4 cup (75g) Carrot, diced
- 1/2 cup (100g) Corn kernels
- 1/2 cup (50g) Red bell pepper, small cube
- 1 1/2 cups (370ml) Fresh milk
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 tsp. (0.5g) Ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. (2g) Salt
- 1/2 cup (35g) Cheese, shredded
- 2 tsps. (5g) Parsley (optional)
- BOIL. In a pot of boiling water, cook macaroni pasta according to package instructions. Drain then set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In a casserole, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add cauliflower, shiitake mushrooms, and carrots. Mix well and cook for 3-5 minutes. Add corn and red bell pepper then cook for a minute.
- SIMMER. Pour in milk then mix well. Let it simmer for a minute.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, pepper, salt, and cheese. Mix well then add in the cooked macaroni pasta. Mix until pasta is coated with the sauce.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl then garnish with parsley (optional). Serve!
Cut and remove the stem of the mushroom since its texture is hard.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 1/4 cups (240g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Milk has Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) which has antioxidant properties. Milk is usually stored in cartons to prevent sun exposure and lose its Vitamin B2 content.