Kiwi Chicken Salad ToastAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 2 1/2 cups (240g) Kiwi, cubed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Plain Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Lime juice
- 1 tsp. (4g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp. (2g) Black Pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt
- 1/4 cup (20g) Red Onion, small diced
- 1/4 cup (20g) Celery, diced
- 1 Tbsp. (15) Jalapeño, diced
- 2 cups (400g) Chicken Fillet, cooked, cubed
- 12 pcs. (240g) White Bread, toasted
- Sriracha Sauce on top (optional)
- Cilantro (optional)
- MIX. In a medium bowl, combine kiwi, yogurt, lime, AJI-SHIO ® Garlic Seasoning Mix, black pepper, and salt. Mix well. Then add onion, celery, jalapeño, and chicken into the kiwi mixture and mix evenly.
- SERVE. Place kiwi mixture on toast. Optional to add sriracha and cilantro. Serve.
Don’t like onions? You can decrease the amount of onions based on your preference!
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Due to kiwi fruit’s high water content, a 100 grams kiwi would be equivalent to a teaspoon of sugar on its effect to blood glucose, thus it has a low glycemic impact and is suitable for people with diabetes. But don’t forget to always eat in moderation.