Kiwi Chicken Salad ToastAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 2 1/2 cups (240g) Kiwi, cubed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Plain Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Lime juice
- 1 tsp. (4g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp. (2g) Black Pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt
- 1/4 cup (20g) Red Onion, small diced
- 1/4 cup (20g) Celery, diced
- 1 Tbsp. (15) Jalapeño, diced
- 2 cups (400g) Chicken Fillet, cooked, cubed
- 12 pcs. (240g) White Bread, toasted
- Sriracha Sauce on top (optional)
- Cilantro (optional)
- MIX. In a medium bowl, combine kiwi, yogurt, lime, AJI-SHIO ® Garlic Seasoning Mix, black pepper, and salt. Mix well. Then add onion, celery, jalapeño, and chicken into the kiwi mixture and mix evenly.
- SERVE. Place kiwi mixture on toast. Optional to add sriracha and cilantro. Serve.
Don’t like onions? You can decrease the amount of onions based on your preference!
Cooking Time: 0 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 2 pcs (40g) Toasted Bread & 1/2 cup (90g) Kiwi Chicken Salad
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Due to kiwi fruit’s high water content, a 100 grams kiwi would be equivalent to a teaspoon of sugar on its effect to blood glucose, thus it has a low glycemic impact and is suitable for people with diabetes. But don’t forget to always eat in moderation.