Veggie Egg Fried Rice Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125g) Carrot, small diced
- 1/2 cup (125g) Corn, yellow canned
- 1/2 cup (125g) Green peas canned
- 2 pcs. (120g) Egg beaten
- 2 cups (500g) Rice boiled
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Black pepper ground
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pan. Sauté garlic and onion. Add carrot, corn, and green peas. Sauté for 3-5 minutes until vegetables are cooked. Add beaten egg and rice and mix well.
- SEASON. Season with pepper, soy sauce, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well.
- SERVE. To prepare Egg Fried Rice with Veggies meal for kids, assemble 1 1/4 cup Egg Fried Rice with Veggies to a plate. Serve with 1/2 slice of melon and 1 glass of milk.
It's better to use cold rice to prevent mushy texture of fried rice and for it to better absorb the seasonings added.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: -1 1/4 cup Egg Fried Rice with Veggies (245g) - 1/2 slice melon (100g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Carrot, corn, and green peas contain Potassium that is important in maintaining water balance in the body.