Veggie Egg Fried Rice Meal for KidsAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125g) Carrot, small diced
- 1/2 cup (125g) Corn, yellow canned
- 1/2 cup (125g) Green peas canned
- 2 pcs. (120g) Egg beaten
- 2 cups (500g) Rice boiled
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Black pepper ground
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pan. Sauté garlic and onion. Add carrot, corn, and green peas. Sauté for 3-5 minutes until vegetables are cooked. Add beaten egg and rice and mix well.
- SEASON. Season with pepper, soy sauce, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well.
- SERVE. To prepare Egg Fried Rice with Veggies meal for kids, assemble 1 1/4 cup Egg Fried Rice with Veggies to a plate. Serve with 1/2 slice of melon and 1 glass of milk.
It's better to use cold rice to prevent mushy texture of fried rice and for it to better absorb the seasonings added.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Carrot, corn, and green peas contain Potassium that is important in maintaining water balance in the body.