Crispy Daing na BangusCRISPY FRY® Fish Breading Mix
- 500 grams Bangus, daing cut
- 1 cup (250ml) vinegar
- 1 tsp. (2g) pepper, ground
- 2 packs (40g) CRISPY FRY® Fish Breading Mix
- 2 cups (500ml) cooking oil
- WASH. fish and drain.
- MARINATE. with vinegar and pepper, preferably overnight.
- COAT. evenly with CRISPY FRY® (Fish).
- FRY. in oil with a temperature of 175˚C – 185 ˚C until fish is cooked.in oil with a temperature of 175˚C – 185 ˚C until fish is cooked.
When frying fish, make sure to lay the fish on hot oil away from you to avoid oil splatter and burns towards you.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 slice (70g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Bangus is rich in Protein that builds, maintains, and repairs body tissues.