Vegetable Kebab with Grilled ChickenSARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- 3/4 kilo (750 g) Chicken breast fillet, chunks
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. (10 g) Garlic
- 1 Tbsp. (15 g) Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsps. (45 ml) Vinegar
- 1 cup (210 g) Red Onion, quarters
- 1/2 cup (90 g) Green and Red Bell Pepper, chunks
- 2 cups (180 g) Zucchini, 1” half-moon slices
- 2 cups (180 g) Corn on Cob, 1” half-moon slices
- 3 Tbsps. (45 ml) Olive Oil
- 1/2 pack (9 g) AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 pack (9 g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (3 g) Fresh Parsley, chopped
- MARINADE. In a bowl, marinade chicken with SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning, garlic, brown sugar, and vinegar for at least 30 minutes.
- THREAD. Alternately thread the red onions, bell peppers, zucchini, corn and chicken onto the skewers.
- BRUSH. Mix olive oil, AJI-SHIO® Pepper, and AJI-SHIO® Garlic in a bowl then brush the mixture to the vegetables only.
- GRILL. On a lightly oiled hot griller, grill the kebabs on medium-low heat until cooked through and slightly charred.
- SERVE. Serve on a platter then garnish with chopped parsley. Enjoy with hot steamed rice or by itself.
Ensure evenly sized meat and vegetable pieces to avoid uneven cooking. Grilling over charcoal is recommended.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken breast is a lean protein that contains less saturated fat and cholesterol, making it a better meat choice compared to other parts of the chicken and other meats.