Grilled Chicken Teriyaki BowlSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
For the sauce:
- 2 packs (60g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Honey
- 1/4 tsp. (4g) Ginger, minced
- 1 tsp. (4g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tbsp. (5g) Red Chili Flakes
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Chicken Breast
- 3 cups (270g) Zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup (50g) Red bell Pepper, strips
- 1 cup (220g) Pineapple, sliced
- 1 cup (100g) Red Onion, sliced
- 6 cups (960g) Rice, cooked
- MIX. In a bowl, combine SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, brown sugar, honey, ginger, garlic, and red chili flakes. Mix well.
- MARINATE. In a separate bowl, put enough sauce to cover the chicken then marinate for 15 minutes.
- GRILL. Using a grilling pan, grill the marinated chicken breast until fully cooked. Occasionally baste the chicken with the excess sauce to keep it moist. Set aside.
- SEAR. In a separate pan, sear zucchini, bell pepper, pineapple and red onion, until slightly brown. Set aside.
- SERVE. In a serving bowl with hot rice, place grilled chicken on top and add seared mixed vegetables. Serve and enjoy.
For better taste results, you can marinate chicken breast for at least 1 hr.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 cup (160g) rice, 1 cup (174g) chicken & vegetable
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken is high in Omega-6 fatty acid that supports healthy heart health.