DinuguanAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (15g) Onion, chopped finely
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Pork loin, cubed
- 15 Tbsps. (230ml) Vinegar
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 1 1/8 cups (280ml) Pork blood
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (22.5g) Brown sugar
- 1 tsp. (5g) Salt
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 pcs. (6g) Long green pepper, whole
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add pork loin and cook until brown.
- SIMMER. Add vinegar and let it simmer without stirring. Add water then simmer for 10-15 minutes or until pork is tender. Add pork blood and stir well. Simmer for 5 minutes or until desired consistency is achieved.
- SEASON. Add brown sugar, salt, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well. Add green pepper and cook for a few seconds.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve and enjoy!
Stir about one or two tablespoons of vinegar in the pork blood before adding to the stew to ensure a smooth, deep brown sauce.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pork loin is a great source of Protein that helps in the repair and growth of muscles.