Molo SoupPORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 kilo (500 grams) Pork, ground
- 1/2 cup (98 grams) Potato, minced
- 1/4 cup (32 grams) Carrots, minced
- 1/4 cup (26 grams) Onion, minced
- 1 pc (approx. 53 grams) Egg, whole
- 1 tablespoon (15 grams) Soy Sauce
- 1 pack PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon (4 grams) Salt
- 35 pcs (111 grams) Molo wrapper
- 2 tablespoons (30 grams) Cooking Oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 grams) Onion, red, chopped
- 1 tablespoon (15 grams) Garlic, chopped
- 1 liter (1000ml) Water
- 3 packs CHICKENSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon (3 grams) Pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup (20 grams) Spring Onions, chopped
- 1/8 cup (10 grams) Garlic, toasted
- MIX. all ingredients except for the molo wrapper. Form into 1-inch balls.
- . Place a molo ball on a wrapper. Brush sides of wrapper with water.
- . Fold upper right corner towards lower left corner, covering meat; pinch to seal.
- . Fold the two other corners to the center; pinch to seal.
- . Repeat with the rest of the filling. Set aside
- SEAR. onion and garlic in oil until fragrant, add water and let boil.
- . Add CHICKENSAVOR® and pepper, let it simmer .
- . Add molo dumplings until cooked.
- GARNISH. with green onions and toasted garlic.
- SERVE. and enjoy.
In buying molo wrapper you may choose the white variety over the yellow ones. Yellow ones has a strong after taste that may affect over all taste of your soup.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 5 pcs (125g) Molo & 1 cup (240ml) Soup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Meat is one of the most complete dietary sources of protein. For this reason, eating pork or other meats, may be of articular benefit for bodybuilders, recovering athletes, post-surgical patients or other people who need to build up or repair their muscles.