Egg and Sausage RollAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 cup (240ml) Water
- 4 pcs (140g) Sausage
- 4 pcs (60g) Cheese Slices
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) Cooking Oil
- 4 pcs (240g) Egg, beaten
- 1 pack (11g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- BOIL. In a pan, boil water. Add sausage and boil until sausage are fully cooked. Drain and set aside.
- WRAP. On a countertop, wrap boiled sausage with cheese slices. Set aside.
- FRY & SEASON. n a pan, heat oil. Scoop egg on the pan and tilt the pan until the pan is covered with egg. Season with AJI-NO-MOTO® then allow eggs to firm up.
- ROLL. Line up each sausage wrapped with cheese on top of egg. Roll egg sheet as second layer to wrap around the sausage wrapped with cheese.
- SERVE. Slice Sausage roll in half and transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy.
You can serve this recipe with your preferred dipping sauce. (Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Mustard)
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1 slice (55g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggs naturally contain Vitamin D which is essential for bone health and for normal immune function.