Lumpiang ShanghaiPORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 250 grams Ground pork
- 1/2 cup (63g) Singkamas, grated
- 1/4 cup (30g) Onion, minced
- 1/2 cup (57.5 g) Carrot, grated
- 1 piece Egg
- Ground pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon (5g) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 pack (20 pcs) Lumpia wrapper
- 1/2 cup Cooking oil
- MIX. In a bowl, mix ground pork, singkamas, onion, carrot and egg.
- SEASON. with pepper, soy sauce and PORKSAVOR®.
- WRAP. Place a teaspoonful of the pork mixture on lumpia wrapper. Wrap the mixture and make sure to seal the edges with water or egg wash, if available.
- FRY. In a hot pan, pour oil and fry until golden brown.
- SERVE. with SARSAYA® Sweet and Sour Sauce, as desired.
You may add kinchay for additional aroma and flavor.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 2 pcs (60g) Shanghai Roll
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Combining vegetables with meat is a smart way to have your children eat vegetables during meal time!