Egg CurryAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 tbsp (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (30g) Onion, chopped
- 2 tsps (10g) Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (5g) Ginger, sliced
- 4 pcs (250g) Tomato, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (13g) Curry powder
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/8 tsp (0.5g) Black pepper, ground
- 1/4 tsp (2.5g) Salt, iodized
- 1/2 tsp (2.5g) Sugar, brown
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) Water
- 5 pieces (250g) Egg, hard boiled, peeled
- 1 tsp (3g) Chili flakes
- 1 tsp (2g) Coriander, chopped
- SAUTE. In a pan, heat oil then sauté onion, garlic, and ginger until fragrant. Add tomatoes and cook until mushy.
- SEASON. Add the curry powder and season with AJI-GINISA®, black pepper, salt, and sugar, mix well.
- SIMMER. Add water and boiled eggs then simmer for 3 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- SERVE. Transfer onto a serving plate and optional to sprinkle chili flakes and coriander all over. Serve and enjoy!
Boil medium sized egg for 8-10 minutes to achieve hard-boiled egg consistency.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 piece egg + 1/4 cup sauce (108g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Curry has anti-inflammatory effect which helps in relieving sypmtoms of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.