EmbutidoAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Ground pork
- 1/2 cup (70g) Onion, minced
- 1/2 cup (80g) Carrot, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (70g) Pickle relish
- 1/4 cup (35g) Raisin
- 2 pcs. (30g) Sliced bread, shredded
- 1/4 cup (5g) Celery, minced
- 1 cup (100g) Cheese, shredded
- 1 pc. (50g) Egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Condensed milk
- 3 packs (24g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp. (1.1g) Pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt
- 4 cups (1000ml) Water, for steamer
- MIX. In a bowl, combine ground pork, onion, carrot, garlic, pickle relish, raisin, bread, celery, cheese, egg, condensed milk, AJI-GINISA®, pepper, and salt. Mix until well-incorporated.
- WRAP. Scoop 1/2 cup (130g) of embutido mixture onto a 6-inch aluminum foil then wrap into a log. Do this for the rest of the mixture
- STEAM. Using a steamer, place embutido on top of boiling water and allow steam to flow. Steam for 45 minutes or until cooked through. Let it cool slightly until warm to the touch.
- SERVE. Slice embutido into serving pieces then transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy.
To store cooked embutido, let it cool at room temperature before placing in the freezer. To reheat, thaw for at least 30min-1hour before re-steaming or slice into serving pieces and then pan-fry.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Add sliced boiled egg to Embutido for added Choline and B12 that help keep nerves and blood healthy.