Egg Fried RiceAJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
- 3 Tbsps (45ml) Cooking oil
- 3 Tbsps (45g) Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsps (45g) Spring onion, chopped
- 4 1/2 cups (750g) Cooked rice
- 6 pcs (300ml) Eggs, beaten
- 1 pack (11g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps (30ml) Soy sauce
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté garlic and spring onion. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- STIR FRY. In the same pan, add cooked rice and heat it for 2 minutes. Make a well in the center then add beaten egg. Stir fry rice into the beaten eggs until rice is uniformly yellow in color.
- SEASON. Add AJI-NO-MOTO® and soy sauce. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate or container. Serve and enjoy.
Use a smoking hot pan to avoid rice crumbs from sticking at the bottom of the pan.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 5 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 cup (183g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
White rice is a good source of energy and Carbohydrates.