Laswa (Negros)AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 4 cups (1000ml) Water
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, quartered
- 1/2 cup (50g) Tomato, quartered
- 1 cup (120g) Squash, 1/2 inch thick
- 7 pcs. (100g) Shrimp
- 5 tsps. (25ml) Fish sauce
- 1/2 pack (5.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 cup (100g) Sitaw, 2 inches long
- 1 cup (100g) Okra, 2 inches long
- 1 cup (80g) Eggplant, 2 inches long
- 1 cup (100g) Alugbati leaves
- 1/2 cup (80g) Saluyot leaves (optional)
- BOIL. In a pot, add water, onion and tomato. Let it boil. Add squash and shrimps. Let it boil.
- SEASON. Add fish sauce and AJI-NO-MOTO®.
- BOIL. Add sitaw, okra and eggplant. Let it boil for one minute. Add alugbati and saluyot leaves. Let it boil for one minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve while hot.
Add your leafy greens just a minute before you switch off the fire to preserve its natural crispness and nutrients.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 33% Original seasoning/condiment: 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Fish sauce, 1 tsp. (5g) Salt. Vegetables contain a lot of Dietary Fiber, Vitamins and Minerals that help in keeping our immune system strong.