Eggplant Logs Meal for KidsAJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (45ml) Cooking oil
- 1/3 cup (80g) Onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup (80g) Garlic, chopped
- 1 cup (150g) Tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup (100g) Pork, ground
- 1/2 pack (9g) AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Eggplant, big strips
- 5 pcs (75g) Cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. (300g) Egg, beaten
- 1/4 tsp. (2.5g) Salt
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Black pepper, ground
- 3/4 cup (94g) Breadcrumbs, plain
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Cooking oil, for frying
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pan. Sauté onion, garlic, and tomato. Add pork and cook until it turns to brown.
- SEASON. Season with AJI-SHIO® Pepper. Mix well and cook for 1 minute. Remove from pan and set aside.
- COAT. Get the eggplant logs, roll in cornstarch, dip in egg with salt and pepper, then coat on breadcrumbs. Dip again in egg.
- FRY. Heat oil in a pan. Fry eggplants until crispy and color turns to light brown.
- SERVE. To prepare Eggplant Logs meal for kids, assemble 2 pcs eggplant logs, 1 Tbsp sautéed pork and 1/2 cup rice to a plate. Serve with 1/2 pc banana and 1 glass of milk.
Don’t slice the eggplants yet if it will not be cooked immediately to prevent its color from turning dark.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: - 2 pcs Eggplant Logs + 1 Tbsp ground pork (95g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1 pc banana (40g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eggplants contain B Vitamins that supports healthy child brain development.