Ensaladang PipinoAJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Vinegar
- 1/4 cup (50g) White sugar
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Onion, chopped
- 1/2 pack (9g) AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 1 pc. (2g) Siling labuyo, finely chopped
- 3 cups (300g) Cucumber, peeled and sliced into rounds
- MIX. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, white sugar, onion, AJI-SHIO®, and siling labuyo. Mix well until sugar is dissolved.
- CHILL. Combine cucumber and vinegar dressing then transfer to a clean jar or container. Cover and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- SERVE. Transfer to a small bowl. Serve cold.
Optional to trim-off the seeds of the cucumber to increase its shelf-life.
Cooking Time: 0 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1/2 cup (98g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Cucumber contains Dietary Fiber that helps prevent constipation.